Forward Thinking Stables is based out of the Mendell's stunning Wayward Springs Farm in Huntly, Virginia.
Boasting 270 acres in beautiful Rappahannock County. Multiple paddocks include run-in sheds and Nelson automatic waterers, and four board fencing.
A lovely eight stall stable along with a two stall courtyard stable, provide comfort for both horse and rider. Additional features include;
- Stalls with Equustall stable floor systems, ceiling fans, and half dutch doors in the back
- Wash stall with hot/cold water as well as heat lamps
- Seperate temperature controlled feed room
- Temperature controlled tack room with full kitchen, full bathroom, and laundry
FTS @ Wayward Springs offers five star amenities to allow horse and rider perform at their best.
- 215' x 215' all weather showjumping ring
- Full sized all weather dressage ring
- Cross country schooling field (banks, ditches, water complex
- 9 furlong uphill turf gallop
- Miles of trails